Contact the agent if you'd like further information.
Architectural Firm - Sydney's North Shore
Next Steps:Enquire with agent
Acquire a long established Architectural firm specliasing in the retail environment sector producing exceptional profits & consistently exceeding $1m in sales yearly.
The business is a well-established and highly reputable architectural firm, specialising in total project management to assist clients, with a focus on repetitive retail projects across the oil, fast food and bulky goods industries.
Established for over 20 years specializing in project management with focus on the retail sector. Healthy business financials recording over $500k in EBIT (FY17) & over $1m in sales over previous financial years.
The office is located on the Sydney's North Shore, location is affordable & can accommodate additional staff if required.
- Acquire the business as a bolt-on to complement their current business with an additional set of services.
- Entry into the specific sections of the industry this business focuses & excels in.
- Expand the current business internally to be able to accommodate the current business clients additional job requests for the current owner to take on however has had to turn away.
(The vendor is more than willing to discuss a heavily extended transitional period per the purchaser's requirements)
- Purchaser's looking to continue operating this business as an owner operator should have initial Architectural experience & industry relevant ownership experience.
- Purchaser's looking to purchase the business as an investor role, the current role occupied by the owner will need to be replaced.
Standard Business Hours
Premises are owned by the business owner and available for lease at market rates with flexible, negotiable lease terms and options. The current premises are 107 squares in an open plan layout with space for 9-12 staff.
5 staff including the Owner.
Reason for Sale
The business owner is planning to retire in the near future however is willing to discuss offering to retain his current role for an agreed period of time post sale and/or to provide an extended transitional stage to assist the new owner in required areas per agreement between both parties.
About the Business
Exciting opportunity for an owner operator or investor to purchase this well-established Architectural firm with over 20 years in the industry. The business has continued to produce healthy results year in year out financially, over the last few financial years the business has been producing over $1m in turnover & recorded a very healthy adjusted EBITDA for the previous financial year which exceeded $500,000.
- Long standing & well established business
- Attractive purchase for multiple style of purchasers
- $1m+ in turnover per annum, adjusted EBITDA for FY17 exceeded $500,000.
- Healthy & clean business financial data available upon request
- Exceptional track record & client relationships.
- Attractive lease terms & simplistic lease process due to ownership of the current premises.
- Vendor willing to offer a heavily extending transitional period following further progression & discussion's with the purchasers.
For Sale | $1,000,000
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
Business Sales Specialist | Business Sales Sydney
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0426 828 952 T: 1800 858 696 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details complete the contact us form on this page or go to www.rwbs.com.au and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 1865522 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
Home Based, Civil, Aerial
Next Steps:Enquire with agent