Commercial Laundry Business Very profitable cleaning service Sale includes $1.1m plus of stock and assets
This is a unique & rare opportunity to purchase an established and very successful Commercial Laundry business service. All stock and assets (over $1.1m in value) included in the price.
This business is located in the booming and vibrant Central Coast region.
The commercial cleaning services business is seeing excellent year on year growth, and this is without any marketing. The potential to grow this business is truly significant.
No commercial cleaning industry skills are required, as a detailed handover with training is provided.
This business is located in an industrial area in a large fit-for-purpose building. The current lease runs till 2022, with a 7-year option available.
2x Owner operators
19x Casual employees
Reason for sale
Current owners wish to retire.
About the business
This is a very busy, well-established and successful Commercial Laundry business. The business has a long list of very loyal clientele and an excellent reputation. Whilst this business has seen impressive year on year growth, the opportunities to accelerate the growth are significant.
Some key facts about the business;
- Purchase price includes over $500k of stock.
- The business operates 5 days a week.
- Extensive list of assets (valued at over $650k) included in the purchase price, including a fleet of vans.
- Everything required to operate the business is included so you can take over and continue to operate the business without any
- Finance options available.
- Established and very successful business with a very strong reputation and loyal customer base.
- No commercial cleaning industry experience required, as this is a very straightforward business to operate and a detailed handover will be provided.
There is no doubt that this is a unique and rare business opportunity, and it will sell quickly, so make sure you register your interest ASAP.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, director's benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
Cleaning, Hotel, Hotel