Premium Coffee Franchise - Existing site - Parramatta Region $15,000+ T/O p/w
Ray White Business Sales are pleased to offer our latest Business opportunity within Western Sydney. With a strong presence within the local area and a reputable brand identity, this business offers the new owner solid weekly profits.
Located in an already bustling suburb, this area is soon to see an extensive revitalisation project which aims at providing a modern and communal feel for locals and visitors alike. This site already benefits from extensive foot traffic and is projected to only see more due to the areas upcoming project.
For Sale: $350,000 + SAV (Negotiable)
Year Established: 2011
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 7am to 5.30pm
Thursday 7am to 9pm
Saturday 7am to 5pm
Sunday 8am to 4pm
Length of Current Lease: options Until March 2018. New lease to be offered to potential buyer.
Peak months/days/times: Weekday mornings until midday, all day weekends, Summer / Spring / Autumn months of the business
Weekly Profit $2,000 - $3,000 Weekly
Monthly Rent $12,208 (includes storage area)
Value of Stock $30,000 (approx)
No. of casual staff 6
No full time staff - 1 (owner works 55 Hours)
Facts about the business
- One owner/operator since opening First store in group to have current design scheme
- All new store designs are based on this location.
- Opportunity available for late/dinner trade (Not currently used, Nightlife exists)
- If a new fitout is requested by Centre Management, Current owner would suggest extending the kitchen to build lunch trade, and cater for a new dinner trade due to Large developments having been approved by Council, Local developments will increase shopping centre trade & usage.
- Rated as the busiest cafe's in it's area, this has been acknowledged with successive nominations as a finalist in the Local Business Awards
For more information please contact:
Sales Associate | Business Sales Sydney (CBD)
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions M:0433 196 339 T:1800 858 696
Disclaimer: Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
Cafe/Coffee Shop, Food/Beverage, Franchise