Freehold Childcare Centre - 29 Place, Under Management - 93% Utilization (2015)
Freehold Childcare Centre located near Penrith, has been running under the current ownership for 10 years. Has always recorded a very high utilization report, 2015 was recorded at 93%. Currently only Monday have a few spots available due to long weekends.
- The vendors are leaving day to day operations to the highly capable staff, 1 vendor currently doesn't live in Sydney. The other vendor will work on the floor for 1 day and manage books for a day, this can be left to the more experienced staff however the vendor prefers to be more hands on.
- Owners were looking to expand but due to 1 of the vendors leaving Sydney, the DA approved plans became lapsed. The approved plans would of expanded the centre to fit 39 places*
- Currently running at 28 to avoid hiring an extra staff member, the business has always recorded healthy profits to the owners due to their constant high level of occupancy. As of early 2016, their has been a 10% increase adding to the value of this business.
- 93% utilization report in 2015 (could be higher but the centre is run at 28, to avoid wages)
- 2016 is full besides Monday
- Profits to be above $200,000 for 2016, due to 10% price increase
- DA approved plans were in place to expand the centre, council will be happy to approve again as they have lapsed.
- Can be expanded to fit 39 places.
- Great reputation, running for 10 years under current ownership.
- Large open planned centre, very well presented.
- Currently overstaffed at 7, only needs 6 to run. Potential to decrease wage bill and + profits.
Owners are looking for offers over $1,500,000, great opportunity for any buyer.
For any queries regarding this business, please contact Jonathon Holland on 0426828952.
* Subject to council approval regarding expansion plans.
Disclaimer - Image used is a stock photo.