Vietnamese Takeaway Food - $2,000 P/W Profit - Must sell - Regretful Sale
Regretful Sale as owner is to leave the country soon, Profits average above $2,000 per week with a turnover exceeding $6,000 average. Great hours, Located in busy shopping Mall in the heart of Sydney
Located in the heart of the city within a busy shopping centre this Vietnamese takeaway store is in a perfect location for busy foot traffic.
The current owner believes this business could be taken to new heights by a simple change of ownership. while the business already maintains a steady lunchtime rush of takeaway rolls there is room for morning tea, coffees & snacks during the day.
The business currently runs an easy process allowing for a new owner to focus more on marketing the location or developing the business (E.G offering catering, adding to the menu or selling breakfasts/coffee).
No skills are needed to take over this Vietnamese takeaway store. Training is provided and should take no longer then a few days to be confident in your ability with it being mastered within a few weeks.
This Vietnamese takeaway store runs 9am until 3pm allowing for flexible hours for the new owner.
This Vietnamese take away store is currently operated by the owner and his partner as well as one other part time staff member.
Reason for Sale:
The current owner has had personal issues and must return home overseas and is looking to sell the business as they will not return for 6 months.
About the Business:
This Vietnamese food store is situated in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Located in a busy shopping centre right on the cusp of a busy entrance leading into the shop directly from George street.
This business currently boasts a turnover above $6,000 per week with net profits being above $2,000 per week.
I've outlined some key points about the business below:
- Currently tied to a franchise so all marketing, support & stock can be handled through them.
- The business is easily split from the franchise if that is of no interest, The fit out currently matches a range of takeaway stores you could put in it's place.
- The business runs on a low staff count and could be run as an investment or as an owner operator with ease
- Rent is competitively priced for the location.
- The business runs from 9am until 3pm allowing lots of flexibility for the owner to run multiple operations in the same area
- Lunch time peak hours
- Options to expand the menu and drinks selection allowing you to service the busy business towers with light snacks,breakfasts or coffee.
- Business offers both in house dining or takeaway
Any further questions please contact Douglas Aiken on 0433196339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Takeaway Food, Food/Beverage